Victoria Alt

The writings & ramblings of an aspiring novelist

Welcome
Victoria Alt is a writer who is aspiring to break into the world of Romance publication. Follow her journey through manuscript completions, submissions, the knock downs and all the successes that happen along the way.
WIP 1
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
42,384 / 50,000
(84.8%)
WIP 2
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,135 / 50,000
(4.3%)
Link To Victoria Alt
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add Feed

Be Notified By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Instructional

Traffic Links
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
New Year Writing Resolutions
I have never been one to make New Year's resolutions, but this year, I've decided to make a few concerning writing. Last year was the start of my ambitious road to writing novels - in particular, romance novels, and I wish to use this year to complete and submit them. So, on that note, here are my 2007 resolutions:

1. I will fully edit and polish Manuscript 1 and send it out for representation.

2. I will fully write, edit and polish Manuscript 2 this year - in hopes of having it fully completed and ready to shop out by the end of the year.

3. When in writing mode, I will adopt a closed-door policy - and allow nothing short of a fire to pull me away from the computer. The goal here - to write at least one thousand words per sitting.

posted by Victoria Alt @ 8:40 AM   2 Comments:

 Post a Comment/View Comments

About Me

Name: Victoria Alt
Location: Lloydminster, Canada
I have been writing for years, although this is my first venture into the world of writing romance.
Email Me
More Victoria
Previous Posts
My Archives
Blogs I Enjoy
For Writers
Writer Resources
Credits

  • Design by Isnaini
  • Images by Stock.Xchng


  • BLOGGER