Victoria Alt

The writings & ramblings of an aspiring novelist

Welcome
Victoria Alt is a writer who is aspiring to break into the world of Romance publication. Follow her journey through manuscript completions, submissions, the knock downs and all the successes that happen along the way.
WIP 1
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
42,384 / 50,000
(84.8%)
WIP 2
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
2,135 / 50,000
(4.3%)
Link To Victoria Alt
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites

Add Feed

Be Notified By Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Instructional

Traffic Links
Thursday, November 02, 2006
I'm Sleeping Here!
Yesterday was a good writing day but a horrible one for sleep. I've had these characters in my head for a while now, but the act of putting their personalities and actions onto paper has set them loose. So loose, that they're talking to me while I'm trying to sleep.

I was tempted to get out of bed a couple of times last night and do some writing just to shut them up. Instead, however, I tossed and turned and plain old tried to ignore them. Let's just say they can be annoyingly loud when they want to say something.

Now I'm awake, I've had my coffee and I'm ready to listen. I hope that they'll talk themselves silly all day and be ready for bed tonight when I am.

Technorati Tags: , ,
posted by Victoria Alt @ 9:47 AM   0 Comments:

 Post a Comment/View Comments

About Me

Name: Victoria Alt
Location: Lloydminster, Canada
I have been writing for years, although this is my first venture into the world of writing romance.
Email Me
More Victoria
Previous Posts
My Archives
Blogs I Enjoy
For Writers
Writer Resources
Credits

  • Design by Isnaini
  • Images by Stock.Xchng


  • BLOGGER